We obtain the proposed child's background and medical information. We also prepare the parent(s) for the overseas trips, appointment with the Russian Adoption Authorities, court hearing and the visa interview at the U.S. Embassy in Moscow.
Overseas Agency Services are also offered through our own staff. These include:
1. Obtaining the approval of the adoptive parent(s)' file by the Russian Authorities.
2. Compiling the child's documentation to be submitted to the foreign court and translated in English for the U.S. Embassy.
3. Providing legal representation when necessary.
4. Obtain the final adoption documents.
5. Render logistical support services during the adopting parent(s) stay in Russia .
Post adoption services, as well as other services needed, are offered to fulfill the obligations assumed by the adoptive parent(s) and the agency. These include:
1. Post placement reports.
2. The registration of the adopted child with the Russian Consulates in the United States .
For more information, please contact us.
©2001 - 2009
Children of the World Adoption Agency Inc., All Rights Reserved.